Whether you are new to working with Cochlear or have been a Cochlear professional partner for years, this document is for you. Each year, we share our Connected Care and Service Report, which provides a comprehensive look into the services and support that Cochlear has available to you and your patients.
For professionals, this document will provide information about:
- Support for candidates
- Surgical tools and support
- Fitting software
- Programming and troubleshooting support
For patients, this document provides information about:
- Candidacy support
- Device support
- Counseling and rehabilitation resources
You also have access to data that may surprise you! Examples include:
- Cochlear has over 170,000 patients covered by Cochlear Link
- 1 in 3 Recipient Solutions Managers is bilingual
- Over 30% of our recipients are now seen at a clinic that utilizes Remote Care
Please take a few minutes to read through this document. Cochlear has so many resources available to you and we know that it can be hard to remember all of them. We are sure you will learn about a new tool or resource to help support you in the clinic or to help empower your patients to feel confidence in using their implantable technology.